Thursday, January 22, 2009

A WISH FOR MY SISTER!


THIS IS A BIRTHDAY WISH FOR MY SISTER, KIM.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA!




I remember my little sister while growing up as being the tough cookie!
Whenever she got mad at me, which was quite often, as I could be quite irritating at times, she would have that look in her eyes that would send me running.................


Yet, she has the kindest heart, the bluest eyes and a funny sense of humour! You know how when two people think something's humurous, and all they need to do is just look at each other and start laughing, nobody even knows what they are giggling about. That's us, always was, and still is today.
Friends forever!
You'll love this one Kim, describes us.....
"Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts." -- Author Unknown
Can you think of anyone?

No comments: