Wednesday, September 24, 2008

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR INTENTION

I really had no plans this morning at the start of my day. As I experienced a very bad day yesterday, got a bug, I really did not want to commit myself. So I cancelled my yoga, and a dance class thereafter that I was really looking forward to. I was also supposed to go to a gathering of Reiki therapists at 10am ,but cancelled that yesterday already. So I thought I was free. Well the Universe had other plans for me. They wanted to get a message through to me. The friend who was hosting the gathering, called me at the time when they were about to start, to ask how I was feeling, and whether I was up to it, she could come fetch me, as they were only going to start the movie at. Well, 4 hours later, I returned home, with so much more than I bargained for. I watched a meaningful movie, James Redfield's, The Celestian Phrophecy, of which I had read ages ago, but did nothing for me back then. I learnt only one thing, and that is to listen to your intuition, and go your own way, not to be distracted, and do what you are meant to do. My intentions are not set clearly. I need to write them down, and really feel the need to pursue them. Asking myself along the way, do I like the feeling that it will give me if I did such and such. I have so many options and so many people to help me get there. I now know that I couldn't do it all by myself, I need help to focus and plan. If this makes sense at all. If it doesn't, it wasn't meant for you.

1 comment:

Congopit said...

Obrigado! I love to hear from people around the world. Don't worry about the English, type in Portugues, I can translate on internet. beijos x