Thursday, February 26, 2009

Friggin Frogs!

Paul told me to write about this episode in my blog, sorry "our blog".
Well it goes something like this; On Tuesday evening, just about half past ten, I went to bed after having good night to Paul who was watching tv, just to get tire himself in order to have a good night sleep. He hadn't slept well the last 2 nights, as we often have long endless nights of thunder and lightning, and Fin barks the entire time. Paul usually has interrupted sleep, consoling the dog, while Mom and son sleep through it. Well just as I switched the light off, a frog started croaking, and then a few more of them joined in. Well it felt as if these darn little frogs were under our bed, they were so loud! I then pulled the covers over my head and tried to fall asleep. I usually sleep through anything, but these %*&^# frogs were too loud. I eventually dozed off, and woke up with the loudest croak I have ever heard. Almost as if the King BULL Frog had returned to the choir. Now I've seen these frogs, and they are the tiniest, cutest little frogs, in fact, I pointed it out to Torden the other day in the garden, and commented on them. Now I feel like pointing them out, and stepping on them. Someone said, I should shine a light on them, with a torch or something, and they'll jump away...... So long little frogs... Tonight I'm going to find me the strongest Mag-lite and guess what, I'll be singing in my dreams.....

No comments: