Friday, January 18, 2008

In the beginning!


For those of you that have not read any of my group emails, this is just a recap! I decided to become a real blogger, at my husband's suggestion, as he quoted "You are already a blogger!" Blogger sounds like a swear word gone wrong ..... so I never thought that this is what it is, writing my thoughts and news on a website for all the world to see. A bit scary at first, what person would read this, surely only my friends and family. What if someone gets hooked on my site, and starts to pry in my personal life. Well they can't, I live in the middle of the jungle, in the middle of Africa. I have now been an expat since September 2007, as my husband is on contract for 2 years in this Le Paradis! Paul ( my husband), Torden ( my 3 year old son) and I now live in Kinshasa the capital city of Democratic Republic of Congo, formerly the Belgian Congo.

We hail from the beautiful city of Cape Town, South Africa.

No comments: